Friday, December 27, 2013

Post Christmas

I love Christmastime and I am always a little sad when it's over, but I am also a little relieved . The hustle and bustle of taking care of Dennis, working and gettting ready for the holidays takes it toll on me after awhile.  I did love seeing my family at Christmas and it makes me sad we don't see each other more during the year, but our lives are all so busy.  We need to take more time and slow down.  Here are some snaps of my family during the holidays.  My daughter Whitney and her husband Nick.
 Dennis with his gifts from Santa!
Whitney and I in our Christmas jammies on Christmas morning.
We hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and will pray for everyone a Happy New Year!
Much love, Cheri

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures of your loved ones. Have a nice New Years Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Seems to be the same everywhere these days, everyone so busy. I agree we do need to slow down a little but easier for some than others. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are traveling this holiday.....tired of living out of a suitcase...looking forward to being home in my jammies...Happy to hear that you enjoyed the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little sad after Christmas also. I think I still imagine that we will have those television Christmases where everything is happy and rosy. Glad to hear that you enjoyed family. Here is to a great 2014 for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete